Friday, February 27, 2009

My Level 1 Online Audition

I finally did it, I filmed my Audition. The weather was beautiful, the sun was shining, it was actually “warm” (and by warm I mean warm enough that I could wear jeans and a sweater, I got to skip the snow suit!). So Blue and I went out and played for a bit warming up and seeing what side of the corral he woke up on. I was very happy that he woke up on the very LBE side and wanted to do nothing but play and try new things!

So we began filming, I was a little nervous at first, but quickly got over it as Blue was an absolutle super-star! He was perfect! Sure he got a little stick here and there but that was probably him sensing my nerves a little bit. During the audition I got him to stand on some blocks of wood as a pedestal – originally I just wanted him to touch them with his hooves but he eagerly offered to stand on them with his front hooves! I was thrilled!

So after the filming was done I gave Blue a really good scratching and lots and lots of treats before heading inside to get the film ready for sending. I took a deep breath, filled out the forms, loaded the video to YouTube and clicked “Send”. And off it went. Now to try and breathe normally and wait, waiting is going to SUCK!

Here is a link to my Audition Video:

No comments: