Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday The 13th Was A Good Day

Another good play session with Blue, we started off with some regular Friendly Game and then stepped it up a notch to some Extreme Friendly Game. He was must better then I had anticipated, seeing as when I first got him you couldn’t even walk by his stall with anything that resembled a whip or stick without him leaping to the far corner and cowering. But I guess all my work with the carrot stick and my body language has really paid off. I was able to slap the ground really hard and make a “whipping” noise and then swing the savvy string over his back. I walked around him and did this and he kept his feet still. Very impressed I was!

We then did some Weaving Pattern around the barrels and practiced some more with out Figure-8’s and yet again they were even better then last time. I was even able to get him to trot a few times around. Being very happy with my boy that is where we ended it.

No comments: