Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Liberty Fun!

After feeding the horses this morning Blue INSISTED that we play, and since I didn’t think to bring a halter up with me we played at Liberty. I just did some simple yields of his FQs and HQs, backing up, coming forward, going sideways and then sticking with me at the walk and trot.

Then I played with Tru, we did the friendly game again with the carrot stick and savvy string, five times each side without her moving her feet without any corrections. Then we circled to the left and right at a walk and a trot! She was calm, cool and collected the whole time on the circle and not pulling to get back to momma.

Then later on in the evening after I filmed Anna and Tia’s freestyle audition Blue insisted on playing again so here is the result of our play session:

No comments: