Wednesday, March 4, 2009

OFFICAL LEVEL 1 GRADUATE

Words couldn’t describe how excited and happy I am right now! I got the email (a day sooner than expected!) and here is what it said:

Hi Kaila,

Congratulations on passing your Level 2 On Line!! Well
Done!! You scored especially high in your Friendly and Porcupine Games!

Look for your certificate in the next month or so.

You are well on your way, keep up the good work.

Keep it Natural,

John Baar
Audition Team

So I am an OFFICAL Level 1 GRADUATE and well on my way to graduating from Level 2!! Now if the ice that is my paddock would go away then I could start working on my Level 2 Freestyle!

1 comment:

coc_parelli said...

Yah! Congrats!! That's great news.

I know..it's so slippery here too. Atleast everything is beginning to melt. No complaints there! :)

Olivia