Monday, April 27, 2009

OFFICAL LEVEL 2 GRADUATE

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!! I PASSED!!

Kaila-
Thank you very much for your Freestyle audition. The assessment team has viewed your audition and it was a pleasure. We appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your horsemanship journey. Congratulations!! Your Freestyle savvy is level 2! Great job!

As you start to think about level 3 you need to be sure that you are practicing perfectly. Do the simple things with excellence. You cannot overdo indirect and direct rein. Study the Safe Ride DVD in the Success Series for the specifics. Natural Rider would be another great place for you to focus to be progressive.

Thanks again for your dedication to your horse and to the Parelli program. We look forward to viewing your future success. Have fun and keep it natural!

--
Sincerely,

Kristi S. Smith
Parelli Assessment Team
www.parelli.com
(800)642-3335


I am so glad that I sent it off! It was totally worth it! I need to stop beating myself down so bad and just go ahead and do things because I am getting great results! Now I know it will be a long while before I test for my Level 3, but I'm going to work my ass off to get there by hopefully this time next year!

No comments: