Monday, April 20, 2009

To Send Or Not To Send?

I really debated on sending in my Freestyle Audition video, Blue was FANASTIC for it but I know we could have done better. But I didn’t want to be one of those people that just kept saying “Just one more time!”. Blue didn’t deserve that, he was awesome so I sent it off, the least they could do would be fail me and then I would be in the same boat as I am now, so I clicked the send button in my email and off it goes!

Robert was out today to trim Chance’s feet again, he was really good for three of the four feet, we couldn’t figure out why he was being so bad for one foot until I found a cut! It was on the inside of his leg around the fetlock, so it would have been resting in the cradle for the trim, no wonder he kept trying to pull the foot away! All in all my boy was a good pony for his trim.

No comments: